- Allegedly the pilgrims discovered America with Columbus sailing the ocean blue in the Mayflower.
(These are architecture students. Not history buffs.)
- One can draw direct comparisons between the Native Americans / Pilgrims and the French / American students.
- Squanto was a good guy.
- A French interpretation of Thanksgiving cuisine is delicious.
- The youngest professor gets to make a speech. Guess who that was?
- A 7.30pm dinner means show up at 8pm, sit down at 8.30pm, start eating around 9pm, then have to rush out to catch a train at 11.15pm.
Besides the abrupt ending to the night, we had a great time chatting with the students and other guests and enjoying some American tradition. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there!