Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Banking Hoops

I thought I had a bank account in proper order. I received a phone call a few days ago requesting that I stop in to see the bank agent because there was some sort of problem with my account. The gist that I received was that they signed me up for the wrong type of account, and so needed to re-issue me new numbers. My worry is that there is a wire in progress this week, but they promised that the money would end up in my new, new account. We'll see. Likely more hoops ahead.

And of course, it's not just my account that's having problems.

And in the meantime, I still await the arrival of my Visa card / carte bleue. Looks like I'll be doing another fee-laden ATM withdrawal to get thru another week. At least the exchange rate is plummeting!


No comments:

Post a Comment